Call for participants
The call has been extended! New deadline for projects submission: 30 June 2013
The STENCIL Call for participants 2013 is open to all science education projects and initiatives:
- dealing with any school subject linked to science education (STEM);
- involving children of all ages;
- carried out in EU Member States and Candidate Countries;
- and that have been previously included in the STENCIL Online Catalogue of Science Education Initiatives – Do it NOW: Click here to submit your initiative to the STENCIL Catalogue!
Have a look at the results of the Call for Participants 2012!
This year 2 national good practices will be selected in each STENCIL country (+ 2 for the "rest" of Europe) one per each of the following categories:
- "School" category: projects submitted by teachers/schools (any levels).
- "Other institutions" category: projects submitted by other institutions (museums, research centres, universities, EU funded projects, etc.).
The STENCIL Network will award 2 projects in the "School" category and 2 in "Other institutions" category. The winners will have the possibility to choose one of the following prizes:
- Science kits or materials to be used for science education activities at school for a maximum amount of 1.000 Euros;
- A grant covering travel and subsistence costs for a max of 1000 Euros to participate to the STENCIL 3rd international conference which will be held in Bologna, Italy, in winter 2013 with the aim of presenting the winning projects to an international audience.
The call is open for submission of projects from 1st November 2012 to 1st June 2013.
The results of the call will be published on this web site by October 2013.
How to participate
Projects should be submitted via email to the mail address according to your country:
- Bulgaria (BG): email@example.com
- Germany (DE): firstname.lastname@example.org
- France (FR): email@example.com
- Greece (GR): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italy (IT): email@example.com
- Malta (MT): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portugal (PT): email@example.com
- Slovenia (SI): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turkey (TK): email@example.com
- Other EU countries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following mandatory documentation should be sent in attachement to the email:
- Description of the activities carried out using the official description template
- at least 1 Photo and/or video documentation of the activities
For information and support please visit the STENCIL Helpdesk.
The Forum are available in EN and in the partner languages and gives you the opportunity to:
- see and download all call documents;
- upload additional information on your initiative;
- ask questions and exchange ideas with STENCIL partners.
Please note: a registration is required to upload documents and / or write posts on the Forum.